WHRO.net Windows Vista Dial-Up Instructions
1) Click your start menu and select "Connect to"
2) Select Dial Up and VPN from the drop down menu to ensure you do not have an existing connection, and then select Set up a connection or network.
3) Select Setup a dial up connection and then press next.
4) Enter the appropriate information shown below
Dial up number - 489-1922 (369-4200 in Williamsburg)
Be sure to use YOUR username and password
Check the box labeled Remember password
Type WHRO for connection name
Checking the Allow other people box will enable this connection for other computer users who have their own computer login name.
5) Ensure that your modem is connected to your phone line and then test the connection by pressing the connect button.
Technical Support Hotline: 757.889.9424
Technical Support Email: email@example.com
Technical Support Fax: 757.451.6842
Technical Support Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST