Help support WHRO with your next purchase on Amazon.com
English - Sixth Grade 6.6
Caution, Warning, DANGER!
Students explore options for hazardous household waste disposal and discuss alternatives to use of hazardous products. They define words associated with toxics and see product examples. Students learn how to clean copper using non-toxic substances.
- Location: Virginia Institute of Marine Science
- SOLs Covered: Science: 6.2, 6.6, 6.7, 6.9, English: 6.3
- Time Required:
Edgar Allan Poe: The Master of Mystery and Terror Outreach/onsite http://www.leehall.org/events/education.html
Let your students meet one of America's greatest writers and poets. Outreach/On-site
- Location: Lee Hall Mansion
- SOLs Covered: English: 4.4, 4.6, 5.5, 6.4, 6.6, 7.5, 7.7, 8.3, 9.1, 9.3, 10.3, 10.5, 11.3, 12.5, 12.6
- Time Required: 50 minutes
- Costs: $4 per student on-site; $1.50 per student outreach
Cultural Portal Categories